After a period of dispute the contract of the year 1508 layed down that the border goes right thru the middle of the village.
The border is still visible on a special Standstore.
Further it is important that Westheim had a big juish parish. Parts of the Synagogue, man and womens bath and the school still exist. The Toraschrein and other things can be seen in the museum of Mainfranken in Wuerzburg.